Sun, Dec 04|
Ori-Lease / Ori-Set your Ori for 2023
As the Seasons shift, so should we. With 2023 approaching, what better time to Ori-Lease the past, and Ori-Set for what's to come.
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2022, 2:00 PM EST
Atlanta, 925 Canterbury Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
About the Event
As the seasons shift each year, so should we. With 2023 around the corner, what better time to Ori-Lease the past, and Ori-Set for what's to come in the new year. Join Baba Makanjuola Master Ori Coach at Ori Eni and Iya Osunkemi of the House of Healing for this Ori - Freshing workshop Sunday December 4th 2pm - 5pm in Atlanta.
Here is the event Itinerary:
- We will open up with light plantbased food being served
- Shortly after, Iya Osunkemi will be conducting a meditation ceremony followed by a sound bowl treatment
- After meditation, Baba Makanjuola will give a presentation on the Powers of Ori in our life
- After the Ori presentation, Iya Osunkemi will hold a Reiki circle to cool the Ori of our attendees
- Next we will close out a Reflection and Affirmation sesstion
- In conclusion, we will begin the Ibori ceremony for all attendees that have invested in the ceremony
- At this time others that have not invested in the ceremony, will be asked to complete a brief survey from a convienient QR code on their way out
- All Ibori participants, please wear white clothing for ceremonial purposes
- For all other attendees, please wear light color clothing. No Black / Red or Dark colors in general should be worn to this event
Meet Baba Makanjuola
Baba Makanjuola has seen his share of tough times in life being a native of South Central Los Angeles. But shortly after his IFA initiation in 2018, his world was shaken to its core. He lost his house, his business tanked, and his wife left. That’s when he began the internal quest to discover what had driven his choices throughout his life. Including the choices that lead to such periods of inconceivable setbacks.
On his journey, he crossed paths with the teachings of ORI through his studies of the spiritual tradition of IFA. That’s when the light bulb detonated eclipsing his past. Ultimately he decided to renege on his prior understanding, rewrite new narratives, and change his mind. This manifestation became the springboard for evolution in his life, and many members of Ori Eni since it launched in 2020.
Meet Iya Osunkemi
Iyalode Osunkemi is an Usui Reiki Master and Teacher of 20 years, Community Healer of Nzinga Ndugu Nation, Special Education Master Teacher, Spiritual Healer, Iyalorisa of Obatala, Awo Ifa, Egbe Priestess, Yeye Olosun, Mother, Lover, World Traveler, and Student of Life.
Iyalode Osunkemi Egbefunmilayo Ifayori Orisabukola Omitola Onifade aka Umi Jalla’ has dedicated her life to the health and wellness of spiritual communities for over 20 years. As a dedicated member and Umi of Nzinga and Ndugu Nation.
Iya Osunkemi stays in the center of the masses to assist with initiates’ transformation, healing, and elevation. As a lifelong student of Ifa and Reiki, Iya Osunkemi has had the pleasure of birthing several Reiki Master students who have carried the torch committed to healing their own communities. She is here to bring compassion and healing for everyone she serves in school settings, spiritual communities, and personal relationships.
Investment cost per person. Does not include Ibori work.$45.00+$1.13 service fee
General Investment + Ibori
Includes Meditation session, Ori presentation, Reiki session, and Ibori ceremony.$75.00+$1.88 service fee